INSULATION COMPONENTS 360° Polyisocyanurate Thermal
iShields are similar to 360° Polyisocyanurate iShields. Both are 360° units
designed for low temperature systems. The 360° Polyisocyanurate
Thermal Saddles incorporates a vapor barrier jacket to match lines
insulated with elastomeric rubber (‘Armaflex’) or polyethylene-type
insulation materials. Both the 360° Polyisocyanurate I-Shields and
360° Polyisocyanurate Thermal I-Shields use high density/high compressive
strength polyisocyanurate inserts and have an exterior jacket designed to
match the adjoining insulation. The 360° Polyisocyanurate Thermal
iShield units are suitable for use in any type of clamp as well as in all
MATERIALS / CONSTRUCTION
- 360° Polyisocyanurate, 24 PSI to 140 PSI – Meeting ASTM C-203, C-518, C-585, C-795, D1621, D-1622, D-1623, and E-84. Flame Spread/ Smoke Developed -25/450
- High Compressive Strength Inserts, 375 PSI Standard For Pipe 14” and Larger, Meeting ASTM C-585, C-795.
- Zero Perm Vapor Barrier Jacket VentureClad 1577 CW/B. Meets ASTM E-96, UL 723 Flame Spread –10-, Smoke
- Developed –20-.
- Adhesive Complying to NFPA 90-A and ASTM E-84, Flame Spread –10-, Smoke Developed –0-.
- Galvanized steel shield, small check per ASTM A-623 (replaces A-527)
- All units are Asbestos-free and are 100% Made and Assembled in the U.S.A.
ENGINEERING GUIDE SPECIFICATION
*Wherever pipe insulation passes through a hanger location, the IC 360° Polyisocynurate thermal iShields shall be installed. Also, each thermal iShield shall be marked by the O.D. of the pipe insulation.