IC High Density Fiberglass iBlocks
INSULATION COMPONENTS FIBERGLASS iBLOCK SUPPORTS
are 20 PCF density molded fiberglass which is yellow in color.
Fiberglass iBlocks are designed to be used along with the IC iShields
to ensure that the pipe insulation does not compress at each hanger location.
Fiberglass iBlock Supports enhance thermal and vibration control properties
of the entire insulation system. ALL units are 100% manufactured in the USA. saddle
- 20 PCF. Density
- Service temperature of –150° F. to max of +650° F.
- 0.2% by volume, 96 hrs. at 120° f. 96% RH Moisture Absorption
- Does not cause or accelerate corrosion
- Non-combustible product
- Non-Shrinkage material. Dimensionally stable.
- PH9 Alkalinity
- K= .30 (stable, non-deteriorating)
- Compressive strength of nominal 5% deflection @ 30 PSI
- 10% deflection @ 80PSI
- 13.7 / 0.8 – Flame spread index / smoke development
- All units are 100% Made and Manufactured in the USA
IC Fiberglass iBlock Placement Chart for various Iron Pipe Sizes