High Density Fiberglass iBlocks™
INSULATION COMPONENTS FIBERGLASS iBLOCK SUPPORTS
are composed of a 20 PCF density molded fiberglass which is yellow in color. Fiberglass iBlocks are designed to be used along with the iShields
to ensure that the pipe insulation does not compress at each hanger location. Fiberglass iBlock Supports enhance thermal and vibration control properties of the entire insulation system.
- 20 PCF. Density
- Service temperature of –150° F. to max of +650° F.
- 0.2% by volume, 96 hrs. at 120° f. 96% RH Moisture Absorption
- Does not cause or accelerate corrosion
- Non-combustible product
- Non-Shrinkage material. Dimensionally stable.
- PH9 Alkalinity
- K= .30 (stable, non-deteriorating)
- Compressive strength of nominal 5% deflection @ 30 PSI
- 10% deflection @ 80PSI
- 13.7 / 0.8 – Flame spread index / smoke development
- All units are 100% Made and Manufactured in the USA
IC Fiberglass iBlock Placement Chart for various Iron Pipe Sizes